Lead Generation Specialist
|Required Education:||Bachelors Degree or Engineering Degree|
|Job Type:||Lead Generation Sales/Business Development|
|Required Experience:||1 to 3 years|
|Required Travel:||Not Specified|
|Manages Others:||Not Specified|
|Reference ID:||Lead Generation Specialist|
Lead Generation Specialist
- Position Overview: Based at our Branch office in Mindspace, Malad West in Mumbai, the Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for growing sales through solid customer relationship building, outbound calling, and responding to inbound sales leads. The Lead Generation Specialist will rebuild relationships with former and new clients by promoting and re-engaging Openmind Technologies services in a call center environment, and target brand new prospects from Technology to Banking and Startyps. Openmind Technologies has office in Mindspace Mumbai and this position will be housed in that area to utilize the functionality that already exists.
- Identifies prospects via telephone, follows up to phone calls when appropriate.
- Delivers prepared sales talks, based on training that describe Openmind Technologies services and solutions.
- Continually provides feedback to sales management regarding customer needs and suggestions.
- Works to obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from various industry sources
- Grows account base through outbound cold calling and prospecting efforts.
- Explains services and solutions to interested targets
- Accomplishes sales goals and performance metrics
- Continually provides feedback to sales management regarding customer needs and suggestions
- Supports company goals and values
- Obtains required information and updates all records appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or a combination of education and appropriate experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in prospecting businesses to generate revenue and promote the company.
- Prefer experience in the IT Consulting/Staffing Services company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Passion for sales and desire for a new business senior sales role Ambitious and desire to grow within a company .
- Quick learner and adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative processes, which include CRM maintenance .
- Display strong and creative prospecting skills .
- Team player who enjoys the challenge of obtaining new sales .
- Ability to interact with people on all levels ensuring that all external and internal communication is carried out to a high standard .
- Ability to organize own workload with excellent time-management skills .
- Ability to initiate high-level interactive business conversations with key decision makers .
- Ability to create interest and build value by use of a multi-call inside sales process .
- Ability to identify and develop strategies to overcome obstacles in the decision making process .
- Assist the inside sales specialist in building a strong pipeline.
- Highly motivated, driven and results oriented, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at identifying goals and priorities. Will be required to effectively manage all essential job duties and meet assigned deadlines.
- Strong work ethics.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Timings: US PST zone
- India: Night Shifts
- India Mumbai Timing: 8:00 PM to 5: 00 AM.
- USA International.
If you think you fit the bill and are looking to excel along a career path,
then check out what Openmind Technologies has to offer:
- Compensation based on performance
- Team bonuses
- Opportunity for promotions
- Periodic wage reviews
- Excellent Commissions
- Opportunity to work for a International company
Send us your CV along with ctc, notice, expectation, current location, willing to relocate to Mumbai details.
Should be able to join on Short notice. Candidates willing to relocate or work in MUMBAI only apply.
- Send your profiles on: email@example.com